Week 2

So while I’ve been blogging, I’ve seen REALLY good blogs (It sometimes makes me jealous). I’ve visited 2 people from my school and 2 people from the student blogging challenge.

First off I want to say thank you visiting and reading this! The first person to start off with is Nick’s blog. He described him and how he like or hates school. I could really connect to this blog because he says ¨I have difficult time paying attention´´.

Next there’s Mason’s blog.  I just really like how creative he is, and well I love anime to. Most people don’t show their love of anime, so when I saw this it actually made me happy 🙂

Third person is my good friend Madelyn’s blog. She show her love of horses to everyone. Oh, and just skip this part (unless madelyn). No I have not had a horse but I rode one and almost fell off.

Last but not least, my other good friend Amber. I love how she described how tall, but not tall she is(?) and how she describes all about herself and how our school is.

That all for now!! Please comment your favorite blog!

3 thoughts on “Week 2

• Posted on November 6, 2016 at 1:14 am

I really like how much work you did. Also I like how much effort you put in. Its a great job.

Reply
  • Posted on November 14, 2016 at 10:48 pm

Hi my name is Travis. I am from California and I like your blog. Your backround is hilarious and I like how much detail you used. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time? Visit my blog @ http://afascinatingblogbytravis.edublogs.org/

Reply
  • Posted on November 18, 2016 at 2:30 am

Hi, my name is Jaden and I’ve seen all their blogs. I commented on Madelyn’s, but since you’ve clicked on all the same blogs as me, we must be alike. I love anime, and my favorite is Attack on Titan. I love animals and love to draw them. My favorite animal is a Rottweiler, despite their reputation. They’re actually really nice dogs, it all depends on the way you train them. Sorry if this comment was sloppy, but visit my blog at http://jadenferra6204.blogspot.com/

Reply